After the Soviet Union fell, army troops retreated from a small village in Turkmenistan leaving behind a deserted mine, an insane asylum and villagers, who had to learn how to cope with a new kind of reality.
The film is screened together with The Belovs.
Apollo awarded Reijo Nikkilä will be opening the screening.
- Name in Original Language: Russkiye ushli
- Director: Alexander Gutman
- Country: Russia
- Year: 1991
- Length: 26 min
- Age limit: S
- Cinematography: Nikolay Volkov
- Editing: Alexander Gutman
- Music: Pavel Smelkov
- Production: Viacheslav Telnov, Alexander Gutman
- Andorra: Thursday 29.1. at 19:30