Behind the Blue Line draws a parallel between the Finnish people’s expectations for succeeding in sports and mental images of national war history. By separating oneself from the group one can either win or lose.
The film is screened along with 6 other films as part of New Visions – New Student Films screening, with the total length of 85 minutes.
Director Jussi Lehtomäki will be present at the screenings.
- Name in Original Language: Karkuri
- Director: Jussi Lehtomäki
- Country: Finland
- Year: 2014
- Length: 24 min
- Age limit: S
- Format: DCP
- Cinematography: Hannu Käki
- Editing: Juuso Lavonen
- Audio: Tiia Vestola
- Music: Paavo Malmberg
- Production: Kaisla Viitala / ELO Film School Helsinki / Aalto University
- Maxim 1: Saturday 31.1. at 15:00
- Kinopalatsi 6: Sunday 1.2. at 19:00